Office stationery supplies and computer consumables
We are currently tendering for the provision of Office Stationery Supplies & Computer Consumables.
Tender details have been published on myTenders and the notice deadline date is 08/09/17. Please note: any questions or enquiries regarding this notice must be sent electronically and directly to myTenders.
Door entry, automatic doors and warden call – repairs, maintenance and renewals contract 2016
The Wrekin Housing Group is made up of The Wrekin Housing Trust, Choices Housing Association, The Furniture Scheme, Reviive, Shropshire Housing Alliance and FUSE.
As a group we provide affordable housing across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, Staffordshire, Herefordshire and Wolverhampton. We offer a wide range of housing and property management services as well as care and support services to a diverse customer base. Each partner offers services which complement each other and give choice, flexibility and reassurance to customers enabling them to remain independent in their home.
The Trust owns and manages over 12,000 homes for rent and low cost home ownership. Our portfolio of homes includes apartments in well-established residential areas, town housing and family homes in rural and town locations. We have over 240 general needs blocks with communal access and over 52 schemes for extra care, Retirement Living and specialist Supported Housing schemes, all of which have a combination of either a door entry system, automatic access or a warden call system.
In addition to this we have two locations that have 'nurse call' type systems which will also require repairing and maintaining. These two locations will be priced separately and treated as 'additions' to the contract.
We are tendering a repair, maintenance and a replacement of door entry, automatic access and warden call systems to commence in June 2016. The contract period is for an initial 10 month period due to the late financial year start and will be annually renewable for a maximum of a 10 year contract, subject to satisfactory quality and performance reviews.
We are looking for tenders to provide:-
- An annual fixed price per block and a schedule of rates for repairs and maintenance (whichever is most economically advantageous for the Trust and its customers)
- Produce a renewals programme with costs over the life span of the contract
- Paid employment and work experience opportunities for Trust trainee's or similar
- Share electronic data transfer for raising works orders, job completions and invoicing
- A commitment to, open two-way communication to continuously improve systems and processes that benefit both parties
- Flexibility and capacity to accommodate 'additions and deletions of site' as and when they occur
Last Updated : 24 July 2017
Return to top