UC - are you ready?

Universal Credit logoDo you receive any of the following benefits?

  • Housing Benefit?
  • Income-based Jobseekers or Employment Support Allowance?
  • Income Support?
  • Child Tax Credits or Working Tax Credits?

If the answer is yes and you’re of working age, then the way you receive your benefits is going to change, and you will need to be prepared for this.

Universal Credit is being introduced across our areas, and will eventually replace the above benefits.

It is different as you have to claim and manage it online, its paid monthly, and if entitled, will also include help with your housing costs – meaning you will be responsible for paying your full rent direct to The Wrekin Housing Trust.

Let us help you plan ahead for Universal Credit.

Last Updated : 17 October 2018
Our Address
  • The Wrekin Housing Trust,
    Colliers Way,
    Old Park,
    TF3 4AW