- Losing sleep about money?
- Borrowing money to survive until payday
- Living in your overdraft?
- Feeling worried and stressed about the money you owe?
- Being contacted by collection agencies or bailiffs?
Wrekin Debt Advice is here to help you.
Our free, impartial debt advice service can:
- Support you with free regulated and confidential debt advice to find solutions that suit you.
- Help you manage your rent and household bills
- Look for ways to maximise your income and reduce your spending
We will contact and work with your creditors and agencies that you owe money to,
to give you some breathing space, helping you gain control of your money and feel less stressed
If you’re struggling with money, benefits or budgeting, it's important to seek help.
Problems with rent, council tax, credit cards and other bills won't go away unless you take action.
To make an appointment call our advisor on 01952 217251 or email DebtAdvice@wrekinhousinggroup.org.uk (please include your name and contact details).
Please remember that some companies may offer to help you with your debts, but will charge you. You should never need to pay for specialist debt advice
The following organisations listed on the right hand side of this page offer FREE debt advice.
Wrekin Debt Advice is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Working in association with Community Money Advice.
Last Updated : 20 January 2020