We may collect the following information:
- contact information including telephone numbers and postal and email addresses
- demographic information including age, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to services we provide which may include sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with our services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and management of services;
- To customise our services for you;
- To improve our services;
- To send emails from time to time containing information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may share this information with another subsidiary of The Wrekin Housing Group Ltd if necessary for the effective delivery of services to you. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is automatically placed on your computer's hard drive. Once this file is added the cookie helps analyse web traffic or allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Last Updated : 04 April 2016
Return to top